Job ID: CE440
Location: Huntsville, AL
Degree: degree preferred or related experience
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000
Join our highly acclaimed construction company and work in a culture of openness, respect and excellence. We have a heritage of values that we live everyday as we celebrate satisfied customers.
We are looking for an experienced Superintendent with excellent time management skills. The Superintendent’s responsibilities include managing staff, project management and ordering needed supplies for construction.
To be successful as a Superintendent you should have excellent communication skills and natural leadership abilities. A good Superintendent manages construction schedules and site activities on time and efficiently.
- Hire and manage staff.
- Order construction supplies.
- Ensure that schedules are adhered to.
- Liaise with building owners and tenants.
- Ensure that safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Proficiency with scheduling software, and CAE and CAD applications.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Prior experience with project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
To Apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org